Successfully launching a book requires pre-promotion before your title is released … up to a year beforehand. You want your book’s audience to know you, like you, and trust you. Creating a platform that makes your book a success before it’s published, whether it’s a printed version or an e-book is the wise thing to do.
As an author/publisher you may not be able to do it all. We tell you where you need to be to get noticed. We navigate the complex and over populated world of social media marketing with a savvy bunch of well-connected advisors and our ten years of picking and choosing the smart opportunities.
From search engine optimization to book trailers, we consistently find the best solutions and customize a social media marketing plan that includes the obvious and the hidden gems that will take your book to the opinion makers that are waiting just for you.
Our social media marketing services include, but are not limited to:
- Blog creation and ghostwriting
- Twitter account creation, page branding and ghostwriting
- Facebook page customization, support and ghostwriting
- Book Trailers and YouTube promotion
- Podcast creation and iTunes promotion
- Amazon author page creation, and presence optimization
- Building Internet relationships on all of the above, and more…